Thursday, April 29, 2010

Introduction

Hello, my name is Heather. I am the mother of 2 wonderful little girls who keep me super busy. Eleanor is 3 and Alexandra is 1 and a half. I am also the step-mother of McCaela; she is 15 going on 30. I am married to a wonderful man named Ron. We have been married for 6 years and together for 11.

I have a great relationship with my parents and try to spend as much time as I can with them. Life chooses its own path which I find I constantly fight.

I am hoping that this blog will give me an opportunity to get things off of my chest, share my life experiences and hopefully be able to look back and reflect or pass it off to my children.

I am thankful and happy for the life I have been given. I would not change anything. I have been taught that life is extremely short and we need to be humble and thank God for placing us here. We may not always agree with what we have been handed or like any of it but; everything has a purpose and what we do with that purpose greatly depends on you and you alone.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a wonderful start on your blog.

    I thank God every night for bringing you into my life, I don't know how dad and I would manage without you. Little did we imagine when we first learned of your imminent arrival that we would be part of a life that shines in dark and difficult places. Anyone who can call you friend is blessed!

    ReplyDelete